Which of the 2015 Acura RDX Colors Suits You?
Though most drivers wait until deciding on the features and package upgrades before looking at the different 2015 Acura RDX colors, we know that some of you want an idea of what all of your options are before visiting a Chicagoland Acura Dealer for a test drive of the RDX.
The color is one of the most memorable features of the RDX, catching the eye of other drivers sooner than the distinctive Acura “A” or the unique Jewel Eye LED headlights. And with seven exterior colors and two different shades of leather for the interior, we think there’s a combination for everyone.
Picking the Right Colors
First, you’ll need to pick one of these exterior colors:
- Silver Moon: A nice silver finish gives the RDX a futuristic look to match its high-tech amenities.
- White Diamond Pearl: A glossy white finish makes the White Diamond Pearl RDX match its namesake.
- Crystal Black Pearl: As dark as night unless the light hits it just right, there are few things classier than a black luxury crossover.
- Basque Red Pearl II: If you’ve seen an ad with the RDX, there’s a good chance it had this new eye-catching burgundy finish.
- Forged Silver Metallic: Take the Silver Moon and give it a more realistic and slightly darker look for the Forged Silver Metallic finish.
- Graphite Luster Metallic: A dark gray metallic finish gives the RDX a slightly more rugged feeling, as if it were sculpted sheet metal.
- Kona Coffee Metallic: You don’t have to be a coffee lover to be a fan of the Kona Coffee’s brown metallic finish, but it doesn’t hurt.
Next, pick Ebony Leather or Parchment Leather for your interior. While tastes may vary, we’re fans of mixing Kona Coffee Metallic or Basque Red Pearl II with Parchment Leather and Crystal Black Pearl or Graphite Luster Metallic with Ebony Leather.
Finding Your 2015 RDX
When you visit a Chicagoland Acura Dealer to take the 2015 Acura RDX for a test drive, we can go over the colors available and make you a few more suggestions for interior/exterior combinations. Stop by today to see why so many Chicago drivers are choosing the RDX as their next family vehicle.