What Are the New Acura SUV Models Near Me?
Suppose you’re looking for luxury and performance in your next vehicle but don’t want to compromise on space for passengers or cargo. In that case, you should consider one of our Acura SUV models at our Acura dealers in the Chicago area like the Acura RDX or Acura MDX. Both the 2022 Acura RDX and 2022 Acura MDX also come standard with a laundry list of standard safety, technology, and everyday convenience features that you won’t find in another luxury SUV on the market. Some of these features include:
- AcuraWatch™ which is Acura’s suite of safety features
- Apple CarPlayⓇ and Android Auto Integration
- Wi-FiⓇ Hotspot Capability
- AcuraLinkⓇ Connected Services, which links to your Acura SUV with a host of useful technology features
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Streaming Audio
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
2022 Acura RDX
The 2022 Acura RDX is known for its roomy cabin, balanced ride, and athletic handle. It provides drivers a luxurious ride and space for an affordable price. The new Acura SUV is one of the lowest priced in its class and is an excellent value due to its many standard safety and technology features.
- Starting price-$40,100*
- Trims: Base, Technology Package, A-Spec® Package, Advance Package, & A-Spec® Advance
- FWD or SH-AWDⓇ (Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive) option with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that produces a 272 horsepower rating
- 22 MPG City, 28 MPG Highway, & 24 MPG Combined** for FWD
- 21 MPG City, 27 MPG Highway, & 23 MPG Combined** for SH-AWDⓇ
- Seating for up to 5 people
2022 Acura MDX
The 2022 Acura MDX is the first Acura performance-focused SUV and has recently arrived in local Acura dealerships. It’s larger than previous models and has a more luxurious interior than ever before. It also features brand new Acura technology like the first-ever double-wishbone front suspension engineered for performance and the Acura Precision Cockpit™, which is Acura’s first all-digital instrumentation.
- Starting price-$48,000*
- Trims: Base, Technology Package, A-Spec® Package, Advance Package, Type S, & Type S Advance
- FWD or SH-AWDⓇ option with a twin-turbo 3.5-liter V – 6 engine that produces a 290 horsepower rating
- 19 MPG City, 26 MPG Highway, & 22 MPG Combined** for FWD
- 19 MPG City, 25 MPG Highway, & 21 MPG Combined** for SH-AWDⓇ
- Seating for up to 7 people
Learn More About Our Acura SUV’s at Our Acura Dealers in Illinois
Both of our Acura SUVs rival other SUVs in the market like the BMW X5, Mercedes-Benz GLE Class, Lexus NX, Infiniti QX50, and Audi Q7. Visit your local Acura dealership to learn more about our Acura SUV options and help you get into a new Acura SUV today!
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, title, license, destination, handling charges or registration & documentary fees. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
**Based on 2022 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.