What Are the Fastest Acura Models?
We know that not every driver comes to a Chicagoland Acura Dealer looking to tear up the streets, but looking at the fastest Acura models can give you an idea of what all the brand is capable of—besides the affordability and luxury it’s already so well-known for, of course.
As one of the world’s most recognizable brands, Acura has come a long way in a short time. Let’s see just how far and fast their vehicles can go.
A History of Smart Engineering
While you might expect the answer to “which Acura is the fastest?” to be “the newest one,” the fact is that some of the older models put speed at a higher priority.
- The Acura MDX and the RDX both top out at 135 mph. That’s in addition to their range of modern amenities and safety features that make them some of the best family vehicle options available today.
- The old-school Acura Legend and the new Acura RLX both hit that 135 mph mark as well, giving drivers two cars and two crossovers that offer some incredible speed.
- The outgoing Acura TSX tops out at 137 mph, marking it as a true sport sedan.
- The Integra and the RSX have both left the Acura lineup but each hit the 140 mph mark.
- Also on its way out to make room for the 2015 TLX is the Acura TL, with a top speed of 150 mph.
- The Acura CL is another older model that could inch just past the TL’s top speed with 153 mph.
- And if you know anything about the Acura brand, you know that the NSX is the top-speed Acura model. Produced from 1990-2005, this Acura was capable of speeds up to 190 mph. And the NSX is returning for 2015… who knows what the future will hold for this model.
Find Your Acura Today
If you want to learn more about any of these Acura models or want to take one of the currently available ones for a test drive, we invite you to visit a Chicagoland Acura Dealer today. We’ll be happy to talk about Acura’s history of engineering and performance or just put you behind the wheel of a new MDX or TSX. And the TLX is coming soon!
Chicagoland Acura Dealers includes Joe Rizza Acura, Acura of Libertyville, Muller’s Woodfield Acura, McGrath Acura of Westmont, Continental Acura of Naperville, Arlington Acura in Palatine, Ed Napleton Acura, McGrath Acura of Morton Grove, Pauly Acura, McGrath Acura of Downtown Chicago, and Muller Acura of Merrillville