The Versatility of Acura Cars and Crossovers: Luxury for All
At Chicagoland Acura Dealers, we pride ourselves on having a luxury vehicle for nearly any driver on nearly any budget. The versatility of Acura cars and crossovers means entry-level luxury sedans like the 2017 ILX all the way up to the game-changing high-performance Acura NSX supercar. Each of our six models has a wide variety of packages and options to choose from, making it easy for each driver to leave behind the wheel of an Acura that fits their needs.
The best way to find your Acura is with a trip to a Chicagoland Acura Dealer near you, but we have a quick rundown of what you can expect from each model.
The Current Acura Lineup
- 2017 Acura ILX: This sporty and elegant sedan is an excellent choice for the young professional, bringing the prestige-car aesthetic to your garage before you’re even thinking about retirement age. With seating for up to five, the ILX is even ready to become that first dependable family car when the time is right. The high-tech infotainment features, energetic engine, and high-class style mark even this entry-level model as purely Acura.
- 2017 Acura TLX: Infused as much with performance as with class, the 2017 Acura TLX is the midsize sport sedan Chicago has been waiting for. The TLX is available with two different engines, multiple levels of connectivity and tech features, and modern comforts that will make it tough to leave that driver’s seat.
- 2017 Acura RLX: The full-size luxury sedan idealized, both the RLX and the Sport Hybrid RLX feature a 310-hp V6 under the hood, with Sport Hybrid models including SH-AWD for added traction and improved performance. Starting with the Technology Package as standard gives the RLX truly state-of-the-art features to join its high-class interior.
- 2017 Acura RDX: A five-passenger crossover that’s ready for taking the kids to school or zipping through the city on a night out, the RDX offers versatility that’s tough to match. A 3.5L V6 engine, an array of standard and available technologies, and a long list of comfort features elevate the RDX above its competing compact crossovers.
- 2017 Acura MDX: One of the last great crossovers on the market, the MDX seats up to seven passengers. A powerful V6 engine, a luxurious cabin, the latest tech features, and some head-turning good looks mark the MDX as the epitome of the crossover utility vehicle.
- 2017 Acura NSX: After years of development, the NSX has finally arrived. A hand-assembled twin-turbo V6 works with the Sport Hybrid system to deliver a combined 573 hp. Built for performance, the NSX is comfortable lapping racers on a track or hitting the highway.
Find Your Acura
Now that you’ve had a glimpse of what these vehicles have to offer, let us show you the versatility of Acura in person. Visit a Chicagoland Acura Dealer for a test drive today and find your sports car, sedan, or crossover.