The 2016 Acura MDX Prices Has Been Released
We know that we’re only in February, but the 2015 Acura MDX has been around for some time now, and we’re happy to announce official prices for Acura’s 2016 MDX. While we can give you a quick look at some of the prices and features available on certain MDX models, the best way to see them is in person at a Chicagoland Acura Dealer.
The 2016 MDX is Priced to Own
Firs thing’s first; let’s start with the entry-level MDX.
- The 2016 Acura MDX with nine-speed automatic transmission is priced at $42,865 (MSRP)* and earns an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 27 highway mpg, 19 city mpg, and 22 mpg combined.**
- Decked out with all of the available package upgrades, the 2016 MDX with Advance, Entertainment, & AcuraWatch Plus packages comes in priced at $55,080 (MSRP)* and has an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 27 highway mpg, 20 city mpg, and 23 combined mpg (with idle stop).**
Acura has done well to give drivers a diverse selection of package upgrades as well as available all-wheel drive, but we think that many drivers will find more than enough on the entry-level model thanks to amenities like these:
- Multi-angle rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
- Touchscreen infotainment system
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink connectivity
- Acura-exclusive Jewel Eye LED headlights
- Three rows of seating, with the third row designed for full-size adults
- A cabin wrapped in leather and featuring heated front seating
Acura has made some noticeable changes to the MDX for the 2016 model year, but the bottom line is that they keep pushing this luxury crossover closer to the ideal of what a luxury crossover should be. Would you expect anything less from Acura?
Learn More at a Chicagoland Acura Dealer
If you want to learn more about the 2016 Acura MDX price options and which version of this luxurious crossover SUV is right for you, all you need to do is visit a Chicagoland Acura Dealer. We’ll be happy to set you up with a test drive of the current MDX or any other Acura model in stock.
We have locations all over the suburbs and in the city of Chicago, and we can’t wait to serve you.