Our 2016 Acura ILX Overview
We know that it might seem like it’s a bit early to be talking about a 2016 Acura ILX overview, but we have the vehicle available now at Chicagoland Acura Dealers, and we want to make sure you know everything there is to know about this new entry-level luxury sedan—today we’re covering what you’ll find on the basic model, but don’t forget that Acura has multiple package upgrade options as well.
A True Entry-Level Luxury Car
The 2016 Acura ILX has a price of $27,900 (MSRP),* ensuring that it’s one of the few luxury cars that offers drivers affordability in addition to luxury and high-tech amenities. The promise with the ILX has always been to give you a luxury car option that you can afford while you are still young, and the 2016 model delivers.
The basic ILX has features that include:
- Dual-level heated front seating with an eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Automatic climate control to keep everyone in the ILX comfortable
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink for handsfree phone calls and streaming audio
- SMS text messaging capabilities as well as Siri Eyes Free support
- 5-inch color LCD display screen
- Dashboard with a built-in On Demand Multi-Use Display screen that brings up relevant information right between your gauges
Part of the joy of a luxury sedan is knowing you’ve got a state-of-the-art engine under the hood as well as a comfortable cabin, and the ILX’s new engine ensures you’ll have plenty of power when you put your foot to the pedal:
- The 2.4L four-cylinder engine under the hood is rated at 201 hp and 181 lb-ft of torque, paired to an eight-speed dual-clutch transmission.
- The 2016 Acura ILX has earned an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 36 highway and 25 city mpg.**
Test Drive an ILX Today
While we think that we have done a good job giving our readers a 2016 Acura ILX overview that teases just what will make this car such a popular luxury option, we also think that the best way for you to experience a vehicle like this is with a test drive. Visit a Chicagoland Acura Dealer near you today to take a spin behind the wheel of a new ILX and see that it has a fun-to-drive nature to match its stunning exterior design.