2018 Acura ILX: Chicagoland’s Most Affordable Luxury Car
Chicagoland’s drivers don’t have to break the bank to find a luxury sedan with high-end features and satisfying performance. Pricing for the 2018 Acura ILX Standard starts at just $28,100 MSRP*, and according to the writers at Kelley Blue Book, it’s the best entry-level luxury car available today! KBB’s 5-Year Cost to Own awards are consistently referred to by drivers who want more for less, and as part of this year’s proceedings, they’ve determined that the ILX will cost just $38,293 over the first five years of ownership! This cost estimate includes possible repairs, scheduled maintenance, fuel expenditures, and more.
ILX Features and Highlights
The ILX is certainly an affordable option, but drivers may still be wondering what technologies and capabilities it’s really offering for the price! Skeptics can rest assured, because no matter which ILX trim level you choose, there’s almost nothing the ILX can’t do.
- Powertrain: The Acura ILX comes standard with a 2.4-Liter Engine, an 8-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission, and Front Wheel Drive. Intelligent Variable Valve Timing, a Drive-by-Wire System, and Direct Gas Injection can help you get the most out of the ILX’s 201 hp. The ILX gets an EPA rated 25 mpg city, 35 mpg highway, and 29 mpg in combined settings**.
- Technology Features: Drivers who upgrade with the Technology Plus package will receive an Acura Navigation System, an ELS Studio Premium Audio System, GPS-Linked Solar Sensing Climate Control, and much more.
- A-SPEC Package: Acura’s new A-SPEC package features 18-Inch Wheels, Side Sills, Fog Lights, Red Interior Lighting Accents, perforated Lux Suede Seats, a Trunk Spoiler, and more! It’s based on Acura’s vision for the future of the luxury segment, and can be equipped on any ILX which also includes the Technology Plus or Premium packages.
- Intelligent Safety: ACE Body Structure, Vehicle Stability Assist, and many other features come standard on every Acura ILX. Drivers who equip the AcuraWatch Plus or Technology Plus packages will also receive a Lane Keeping Assist System, Adaptive Cruise Control, a Collision Mitigation Braking System, and more.
Take the ILX for a Test Drive!
Don’t miss your chance to get behind the wheel of the 2018 Acura ILX, Chicagoland’s most affordable luxury car! The ILX is available now at your local Acura dealer, and when you take advantage of our current offers, you’ll be able to get everything you desire in the model you drive off the lot. Contact us today to get started.
* Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge is $965 for sedans and $995 for SUVs. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
** Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
*** For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.