Acura Offers Sedans and Coupes Drivers Love
Those in the market for a new sedan or coupe should definitely take a look at all of the outstanding options Acura has to offer. Here are just a few of the reasons to consider each model.
- The 2014 ILX is equipped with a 2.0L, aluminum-alloy i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine, which provides an incredibly smooth ride. Not only is this vehicle fun to drive, it also is quite efficient as well. The vehicle’s low-friction piston rings in addition to the fact that it can run on lower viscosity oil and transmission fluid not only improve the vehicle’s fuel efficiency, but its engine response as well.
- The 2013 TSX offers impressive safety due to its innovative design. The TSX was built with Acura’s Advanced Compatibility Engineering body structure, which distributes crash energy more evenly throughout the front of the vehicle. Not only does it offer maximum occupant protection, it also helps to evenly disperse the forces that are passed on to the other vehicles involved in a collision.
- The beautiful interior of the 2013 Acura TL makes it stand out above the competition. The sophisticated leather seats provide comfort and convenience for a more enjoyable driving experience. The front seats allow passengers to choose between two levels of heating so getting into the vehicle on a cold winter day is no longer a hassle. The seats are also padded with dense materials so passengers will feel less road vibrations.
- The new 2014 RLX features a stunning exterior. Its Jewel Eye LED headlights are not only functional, but attractive as well. They offer an even brighter beam, but use less energy and last longer. Another great attribute this model has to offer is a rearview camera, which allows drivers to choose from three different views depending on the current situation. This feature is helpful when parallel parking or driving in suburban areas where small children and pets are often a hazard.
- Cargo space is just one of the many benefits of owning the 2013 ZDX. It was designed with 27 cubic feet of storage and comes with a 60/40 split rear seatback. Folding down the rear seat expands the amount of cargo space to 69.6 cubic feet!
Test Drive an Acura Coupe or Sedan Today
Be sure to visit a Chicagoland Acura dealer to schedule a test drive of any of these great vehicles. You are sure to find an Acura that is perfect for you!