2021 Acura RDX Interior
No luxury crossover blends modern styling with family-friendly utility like the Acura RDX, and the 2021 Acura RDX interior takes that fusion of sporty design, fine-tuned performance, and everyday utility to new heights.
2021 Acura RDX Passenger Space
Up to 104 cubic feet of passenger volume means 2021 Acura RDX seating is accommodating wherever you’re sitting, even if you’re a taller adult stretching out in the 2nd row.
Key 2021 Acura RDX interior dimensions include:
- Headroom: Up to 40 inches in the front and 38 inches in the rear.
- Legroom: Up to 42 inches in the front and 38 inches in the rear.
- Hip Room: Up to 55 inches in the front and 50 inches in the rear.
- Shoulder Room: Up to 60 inches in the front and 57 inches in the rear.
2021 Acura RDX Cargo Space
As summed up by Edmunds: “Acura really has interior packaging figured out, and the RDX is yet another showcase of space efficiency. From a generous cargo area to flexible interior storage solutions, the RDX makes carrying a lot of stuff easier than it should be.”
Thanks to the Easy Fold-Down 60/40 Split Flat-Folding Rear Seatback, drivers can quickly switch between:
- Up to 31.1 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 79.8 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
Moreover, Rear Cargo Underfloor Storage enhances security and provides a handy space for tools and other items.
2021 Acura RDX Comfort Features
The Acura RDX more than earns its place near the head of the luxury crossover class by bringing the following first-class comfort features as standard:
- Front 12-Way Power Seats with Power Lumbar Support
- Heated Front Seats
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control with Humidity Control and Air Filtration
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
Available amenities include:
- 16-Way Power Front Seats with Power Lumbar Support, Power Thigh Extension and Power Side Bolsters
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Heated Rear Seats
- GPS-Linked Climate Control
- Heated Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
2021 Acura RDX Luxury Styling
The 2021 Acura RDX offers four upholstery options to personalize your cabin, including:
- Sport Seats with Leatherette-Trimmed Interior
- Sport Seats with Perforated Milano Premium Leather-Trimmed Interior with Contrast Stitching
- Sport A-Spec® Seats with Perforated Milano Premium Leather and Ultrasuede®-Trimmed Interior with Contrast Stitching and Piping
- Sport Seats with Perforated Milano Premium Leather-Trimmed Interior with Contrast Stitching and Piping
You can accent the interior with White Ambient Cabin Lighting or Red Ambient Cabin Lighting, and trim options include:
- Brushed Aluminum
- Dark Brushed Aluminum
- Natural Olive Ash Burl Wood
For performance-inspired styling, the RDX A-Spec Package offers:
- A-Spec® Exclusive Red on Silver Gauge Cluster
- Sport Pedals
- Ebony Headliner
- A-Spec® Garnish on Steering Wheel and Door Sill
2021 Acura RDX Interior Technology
Even the entry-level 2021 Acura RDX brings state of the art technology as standard. You’ll view and manage 2021 Acura RDX infotainment features through a True Touchpad Interface™, 10.2-Inch HD Dual-Content Center Display, and 7-Inch Color Multi-Information Display (MID) to perfectly control your interior environment, and just a few highlights fitted as standard include:
- 9-Speaker Acura Premium Audio System
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Capability
- AcuraLink® Connected Services
- Siri® Eyes Free
- Apple CarPlay® Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
Available 2021 Acura RDX luxury features include:
- 16-Speaker Acura/ELS Studio 3D® Premium Audio System
- 10.5-Inch Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Acura Navigation System with 3D View and Traffic Rerouting™
2021 Acura RDX Interior Accessories
The 2021 Acura RDX’s wide selection of standard and available features is rounded out by a selection of interior accessories that let you personalize anything from the cargo area to the steering wheel. Options include:
- All-Season Floor Mats – High Wall
- Cargo Cover
- Cargo Net
- Cargo Organizer
- Cargo Protector
- Cargo Tray
- Engine Block Heater
- First-Aid Kit
- Illuminated Door Sill Trim
- Premium Carpet Floor Mat Set
- Rear Panel Protector
- Rear Seat Covers
- Remote Engine Start System
- Steering Wheel – Heated
2021 Acura RDX Luxury Features Turn Every Drive into an Experience You’ll Savor
Whether you want to hear more about 2021 Acura RDX infotainment technology or talk through current special offers, the team at your local Chicagoland Acura dealer can help. Simply get in touch today for any further assistance.
Latest on Acura Models
Here at your local Acura dealers, we celebrate the holidays by providing the most attractive offers of the year on our Acura models like the Acura RDX, Acura TLX, Acura ILX, and more. Experience a holiday tradition by gifting yourself or a loved one with the gift of performance this holiday season. From now…
The Acura TLX has been redesigned for the 2021 model year and is even more exciting than the previous model. For 2021 the Acura TLX gets an exterior facelift with longer, lower, and broader proportions. This new Acura car also has an updated rear-biased Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD)Ⓡ that provides more performance and…
Acura is looking to break into the luxury SUV market with its all-new 2022 Acura MDX Prototype. This new Acura SUV is looking to rival luxury SUVs like the BMW X5, Mercedes-Benz GLE Class, and Audi Q7. The Acura MDX is getting a complete redesign for the 2022 model year. It will now be…