2020 Acura MDX Technology Features
Once settled, you’ll find the MDX interior provides a staggering range of convenience features, including:
- Acura Navigation System with 3D View: Delivers a Color Multi-Information Display (MID) with Turn-by-Turn Guidance, AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™ with Street and Freeway Conditions, and Traffic Rerouting™.
- AcuraLink® Satellite Communication: Two-way cellular communication lets your MDX send and receive information. You can send a location from your smartphone to the Acura MDX navigation system, talk with a live concierge, and more.
- HomeLink®: Make pulling into your own drive more convenient by syncing your vehicle with garage door openers and other handy HomeLink devices.
- GPS-Linked Climate Control: A solar sensor measures the sun’s intensity, determines its impact on interior temperature, then tracks the suns position relative to the vehicle and adjusts climate control settings accordingly.
The entry-level Acura MDX sound system delivers immersive audio through 8 speakers, and further standard entertainment features include:
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- CD, MP3 and WMA6 Compatible Disc Player
- MP3/Auxiliary Input Jack
Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® Wireless Telephone Interface
SMS, MMS Text Message and Email Capability
Just a few of the Acura MDX’s standout entertainment features include:
- Acura/ELS Studio®32 Premium Audio System: The premium sound system was designed with assistance from Grammy® award-winning recording engineer and producer Elliot Scheiner, so expect pitch perfect audio from up to 12 speakers.
- Song By Voice®: Use the Voice Recognition System to select and play music using voice commands for song, artist, album, or genre. Choose from anything on your smartphone or USB-connected drive.
HD Radio®: Provides digital high-definition broadcasts and exquisite sound quality from AM and FM stations.
Acura Entertainment System: The Acura DVD Rear Entertainment System plays from a 9-inch screen as standard or an extra-wide 16.2-inch screen with Advance and Entertainment Package models to keep those in the 2nd and 3rd row seats happy even during longer drives.