2020 Acura MDX Reviews
The 2020 Acura MDX reviews are in, and we’re not surprised to see the industry’s most trusted reviewers praising everything from engine specs to interior dimensions. To see what we mean, simply read on to hear:
- Edmunds on Performance
- Car and Driver on Interior Space
- The Car Connection on Features
Edmunds on 2020 MDX Performance
“The Acura MDX is one of the most confident luxury midsize SUVs to drive.” – Edmunds
The 2020 Acura MDX Edmunds review isn’t wrong to highlight performance as a key selling point. Even entry-level models come fitted with a 3.5L Direct Injection V6 capable up to 290 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque. You can upgrade to Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) for superior traction and dry-road handling or choose the Sport Hybrid for outstanding efficiency.
Car and Driver on 2020 MDX Interior Space
“With seating for up to seven and the ability to tow up to 5000 pounds, the 2020 MDX is more than capable of ferrying families on whatever adventure they choose.” – Car and Driver
With space to seat 7 with the standard 2nd row bench or 6 with available 2nd row Acura MDX Captain’s Chairs, the Acura MDX is an obvious frontrunner among growing families. It also offers:
- Up to 15.8 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 3rd row.
- Up to 43.4 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 90.9 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
The Car Connection on 2020 MDX Features
“The three-row luxury crossover is well-equipped in every version with unobtrusive tech that fits well into our daily routines.” – The Car Connection
The Acura MDX makes top-tier technology and indulgent comfort two of its top priorities. Highlights include:
- Heated Front and Rear Outboard Seats
- Ventilated Front Seats
- Apple CarPlay® Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- Acura Navigation System with 3D View
- 16.2 or 9-Inch Acura Rear Entertainment System
- 12-Speaker Acura/ELS Studio® Premium Audio System