2020 Acura MDX Review
Autotrader notes that: “The 2020 Acura MDX may be one of the most reliable, most luxurious and most well-rounded mid-size luxury SUVs ever built.” You’ll find similar acclaim in every 2020 Acura MDX review, so read on to hear:
- Kelley Blue Book on Performance
- Edmunds on Interior Space
- The Car Connection on Technology
“Its potent V6 delivers strong acceleration and readily available power for passing and merging.” – Kelley BlueBook
All Acura MDX models feature a 290 hp 3.5L Direct Injection V6 engine as standard, and even standard models make:
- Up to an EPA-estimated 20 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway*
Any 2020 Acura MDX A-Spec review will heap praise on that trim level’s performance styling, and the MDX Sport Hybrid is available for those who want to prioritize efficiency.
“The MDX slightly edges out others in the class in total storage volume, and the easy fold-flat seats make loading long cargo items a breeze.” – Edmunds
Edmunds is right to draw attention to interior dimensions. The Acura MDX offers up to:
- 132.7 cubic feet of passenger space
- 15.8 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 3rd row.
- 43.4 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- 90.9 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
Whether taking the whole family or helping someone move apartments, space never comes up short.
“Tech is what the 2020 Acura MDX does best.” – The Car Connection
As noted by The Car Connection, the Acura MDX delivers an outstanding range of features. In fact, even entry-level models boast:
- Apple CarPlay® Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) System
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW) System
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW) System
Available technology includes:
- GPS-Linked Climate Control
- Blind Spot Information (BSI) System
- Rear Cross Traffic Monitor
- Acura/ELS Studio® Premium Audio System
- Acura Navigation System with 3D View
- Surround-View Camera System
- Acura Rear Entertainment System
Hear the Latest 2020 Acura MDX News at Your Local Acura Showroom
You can check out cargo dimensions, talk through trim level options, and hear about the latest specials by visiting your nearest Chicagoland Acura dealer. For any further assistance, feel free to get in touch today.
*Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.