2020 Acura MDX MPG
As written by reviewers from The Car Connection: “The 2020 Acura MDX three-row crossover makes all the right moves for family buyers.” You can see part of what makes it so appealing to family drivers simply by taking a look at 2020 Acura MDX MPG ratings. With three drive options from which to choose, you have the option to customize this leading 3-row luxury crossover SUV around efficiency, performance, or a blend of the two.
2020 Acura MDX FWD Fuel Economy
Even the entry-level Acura MDX earns up to 290 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque from a sophisticated 3.5L Direct Injection V6 capable of delivering up to:
- 290 hp
- 267 lb-ft of torque
A 9-Speed Automatic with Sequential SportShift Paddle Shifters comes as standard for refined shifting, plus strong efficiency scores:
- Up to an EPA-estimated 20 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway*
Like all other models, it also provides the following efficiency features:
- Variable Cylinder Management: Deactivates two engine cylinders during steady driving to minimize fuel consumption.
- Idle Stop: Shuts down the engine at standstill then starts it up instantly when you hit the gas.
2020 Acura MDX SH-AWD Fuel Economy
SH-AWD stands for Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive. These models use the same engine and powertrain as the AWD FWD, but they also deliver a blend of all-weather, all-terrain traction with superior dry-road handling by continuously directing engine power to compensation for weight distribution, available traction, and other factors.
Efficiency scores come in at:
- Up to an EPA-estimated 19 mpg in the city and 26 mpg on the highway*
2020 Acura MDX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD Fuel Economy
Perfect for those looking for an eco-friendly crossover SUV, the Sport Hybrid uses a Motor-Integrated 7-Speed DCT (Dual Clutch Transmission), 3.0L port injected V6 engine, and 3-Motor Hybrid System to deliver:
- Up to 321 hp and 289 lb-ft of torque combined
- Up to an EPA-estimated 26 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway*
Find Your 2020 MDX in Chicagoland
*Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.