2020 Acura MDX Cargo Space
Cargo features include:
- Hidden Cargo Storage with Smart Lid: Helps with organization and provides a handy place to store your valuables.
- Remote-Linked Power-Operated Tailgate: Makes loading and unloading easier by opening the tailgate automatically at the press of a button.
- Multi-Function Center Console with Sliding Tray: Provides a small bin perfect for small items and a larger storage bin for everything else.
Smaller storage areas across the cabin include:
- Drop-down pocket for sunglasses.
- Door panels with additional storage and space for a water bottle.
- Pockets on the front seatbacks.
- Deep storage pockets in the doors.
- Dual cup holder.
- 3rd row outer armrest with a beverage holder and storage bin.
Those generous cargo dimensions are made easy to access using Acura MDX fold down seats:
- 60/40 Split Folding 2nd-Row Seats (with 2nd Row Bench)
- 40/40 Split Folding 2nd-Row Seats (with Captain’s Chairs)
- 50/50 Split Folding 3rd-Row Seats
Exterior Acura MDX accessories include:
- Bike Attachment: Use the Frame Mount Bike Attachment to transport up to two bikes without having to disassemble them.
- Crossbars/Roof Rails: Crossbars attach to Roof Rails to provide mounting for various Acura attachments.
- Kayak Attachment: Uses two independent pivoting saddles to handle kayaks up to 36 inches wide weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Short Roof Box: The MDX cargo box frees up interior space by providing up to 13 cubic feet of weather-protected storage.
Roof Basket: Fits gear of all shapes and sizes while using a low-profile design to avoid interfering with aerodynamic performance.
Ski Attachment/Snowboard Attachment: Neatly holds six pairs of skis or four snowboards securely in place.
Surf/Paddleboard Attachment: Transports up to two boards of up to 34 inches in width.
Trailer Hitch: Use either a 1 7/8-inch or 2-inch ball to load up a trailer and take full advantage of the Acura MDX’s 5,000 lbs. maximum tow rating.