2019 Acura ILX Standard vs. 2019 Toyota Corolla XSE
2019 Acura ILX Standard
2019 Toyota Corolla XSE
Matching 2019 Acura ILX Standard against 2019 Toyota Corolla XSE demonstrates that even an entry-level luxury vehicle far outstrips the performance, comfort, and safety of a fully-loaded model from Toyota. The price points aren’t too far off, either. To see what we mean, read on:
- Price and Warranty
- Features and Interior
Price and Warranty
|2018 Acura ILX Standard||2019 Toyota Corolla XSE|
|48 Months||Basic Warranty Time||36 Months|
|50,000||Basic Warranty Miles||36,000|
|72 Months||Powertrain Warranty Time||60 Months|
|70,000||Powertrain Warranty Miles||60,000|
The Acura ILX Standard price is only a little higher than the Toyota Corolla price, and Acura clearly has greater faith in their product since they’re prepared to provide superior warranty coverage.
The Acura ILX has been praised for its sharp, responsive drive. Simply put, it runs circles around the Toyota Corolla.
- 2019 Acura ILX Engine Specs: A 2.4L aluminum-alloy 4-cylinder makes up to 201 hp and 180 lb-ft of torque.
- 2019 Toyota Corolla Engine Specs: A 1.8L 4-cylinder makes up to just 132 hp and 128 lb-ft of torque.
Whether you need to set off from a standstill or pass slower models on the highway, the Acura ILX leaves the Toyota Corolla looking underpowered.
Features and Interior
The 2019 Acura ILX Standard offers several comfort, convenience, and safety features unavailable with the 2019 Toyota Corolla XSE, including:
- GPS-Linked Climate Control: Adjusts cabin temperature based around constantly updated GPS settings for maximum comfort during every journey.
- 2nd Row Head Restraints: Provides protection against whiplash and other neck-related injuries in the unlikely event of a collision.
- Power Moonroof: Floods your cabin with natural light and fresh air to put you more in touch with the world outside.
You’ll also enjoy up to 55.6 inches of front shoulder room in the Acura vs. just 54.8 in the Toyota, so you’ll feel a little more relaxed as you drive.
The Acura ILX Completely Outclasses the Toyota Corolla
As summed up by the team at Kelley Blue Book, “the 2019 Acura ILX packs good driving manners, great features, and excellent value.” Instead of sticking with consumer level, contact or visit your local Chicagoland Acura dealer to explore current offers and start making the luxurious Acura ILX your very own.
**Color shown, Performance Red Pearl, costs an additonal $400 over msrp.