An Interior to Look Forward To - 2018 Acura TLX
Keeping You Comfortable
The top priority of the 2018 Acura TLX interior is to provide comfort- and convenience-enhancing features for everyone to enjoy. In order to do this, the TLX provides a long list of impressive and ingenious ways to take full advantage of the driving experience. A quick glimpse at some of these exciting features includes:
- Heated and ventilated seating – Depending on the trim you select, front passengers will have access to six-level heated and ventilated seats and rear passengers will have access to three-level heated outboard seats.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control – With humidity control and air filtration, this climate control system ensures passengers are absolutely satisfied with the interior temperature.
- Active Sound Control – Keep outside noises outside and enjoy a quieter cabin with the help of active sound control.
Enough Space for the Family
Another major focal point for the 2018 Acura TLX interior is spaciousness. The vehicle works to ensure that there’s plenty of space for passengers to stretch out in while also providing versatility for large amounts of easily accessible cargo space. All of this is made possible by components like:
- Adjustable Seating – Depending on the trim level, drivers can enjoy a 12-way power-adjustable seat with lumbar support and thigh extension while front passengers get an eight-way power seat.
- Passenger Space – The TLX provides a total of 93.3 cubic feet of passenger space, which provides for generous space for each passenger. Front passengers will be able to have as much as 37.2 inches of headroom, 42.6 inches of legroom, 55.3 inches of hip room, and 57.5 inches of shoulder room.
- Cargo Space – The cargo area for the TLX provides 14.3 cubic feet of space, but the 60/40-split fold-down rear seatback opens up even more space.
Conveniently Designed Technology
The technology features in the 2018 Acura TLX interior are not only high-tech and innovative, but they are specially designed to be easy to access and control as well. This means that drivers can focus on driving instead of looking for tricky knobs or buttons to control their music and other infotainment features. Some of the features working to do this include:
- Acura Premium Audio System – This seven-speaker audio system will make sure that you always have access to your favorite songs and stations with Aha, SiriusXM satellite radio, and Pandora compatibility.
- On Demand Multi-Use Display 2.0 – As the first vehicle to carry this new system, the TLX provides a clearer display and 30% quicker response to the bottom band of the touchscreen, which holds all of the important controls for easy access.
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay – After easily connecting your device to the vehicle through Bluetooth, you can access your favorite apps and music directly on the Display Audio touchscreen to help minimize the time needed to control your device so you can keep your eyes on the road.
- Acura Navigation System – This navigation system comes with a number of great features that will ensure you’re where you need to be when you need to be there. Some of these great extras include 3D view, AcuraLink real-time traffic with street and freeway conditions, traffic rerouting, voice-recognition system, and AcuraLink The Next Generation.
Experience 2018 Acura TLX Interior Comfort Today
We could go on and on about how amazing the interior of the TLX is, but the only real way to understand what we’re talking about is to experience it for yourself. Try something new today by visiting your local Chicagoland Acura Dealer or contacting us online for more information regarding financing and current offers.