What’s New with the 2018 Acura RLX Redesign?
- New exterior design including a signature front grille
- New interior design with luxurious new materials and color palettes
- New driver-assist technology
The 2018 Acura RLX boasts new front and rear styling. The changes adhere to a new design direction that Acura is pursuing, punctuated by a signature diamond pentagon front grille. Other new design details include a sculpted hood, refreshed wheel designs, new LED taillights, and exposed dual exhaust finishers. The RLX also incorporates six new exterior paint options, so drivers can choose among Brilliant Red Metallic, Fathom Blue Pearl, Lunar Silver Metallic, and more.
Inside the cabin, the materials have been refurbished and the seats are Milano leather with high-contrast piping and stitching. The interior leather also adds a new color choice of a rich Espresso, making the interior luxurious and sophisticated. Other colors include Ebony, Greystone, and Seacoast.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Forward Collision Warning
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Road Departure Mitigation
- Lane Departure Warning
Test Drive Today
Find out more about the redesign of the 2018 Acura RLX by contacting us or visiting your nearest Chicagoland Acura Dealer. Explore current offers and financing options, and get behind the wheel for a test drive today.