A Breakdown of the 2018 Acura RDX Trim Levels
The base trim level is the RDX, priced at $35,800 MSRP* for FWD models. Each trim level, including the base, is offered in both FWD and AWD models, and all are equipped with the same powerful and fuel-efficient engine. The 3.5L V6 engine with FWD delivers up to 279 hp, 252 lb-ft of torque, and an EPA-estimated 20 mpg city and 29 mpg highway**. A few of the standard features that you’ll see on the RDX base model include:
Adjustable Seating – The RDX comes standard with comfort in mind, which is why it provides a 10-way power driver’s seat and a four-way passenger’s seat to kick back and relax in.
Power Moonroof – Equipped with a tilt feature, auto-open/close, and auto-reverse, this moonroof is perfect for letting in some fresh air and illuminating the inside of the vehicle with rays of sunlight or beams of moonlight.
RDX with AcuraWatch Plus
The next RDX trim level offered to drivers is the AcuraWatch Plus Package, which is priced at $37,100 MSRP for FWD models.* This level comes equipped with all of the same great standard features provided by the RDX, but also enhances and adds to those features with a few of its own. A couple of these new features are as follows:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System – Reduce the chance of collision with a warning system that keeps you informed of potential frontal collisions and the ability to bring the car to a halt to avoid or minimize damage from a collision if necessary.
- Adaptive Cruise Control – Navigating your way through rush hour just got a lot easier thanks to this cruise control system that can read road signs and adapt to new speed limits as needed.
RDX with Technology Package
Up next is the Technology Package, which brings together all of the best tech features together and adds to the list of standard features for just $39,500 MSRP for FWD models.* Features you can look forward to seeing on this trim level include:
- Acura Navigation System with 3D View – This next-level navigation system takes getting you to your destination seriously and utilizes cutting-edge features like 3D view to make sure you’re always on time.
- Sport Seats with Perforated Leather-Trimmed Interior – With this package the interior of the vehicle gets a sporty upgrade, making your time spent inside the cabin feel more sophisticated and comfortable.
RDX with Technology and AcuraWatch Plus Packages
For those who want the best of all worlds, this trim level is just what they’re looking for. By combining the Technology and AcuraWatch Plus Packages, drivers get a better pricing value at $40,900 MSRP (FWD)* and more features than you can imagine. A few of these great, mainly safety-enhancing features are as follows.
- Lane Keeping Assist System – Stay in your lane and keep traffic flowing safely with the help of this alert system that will let you know when you’ve begun to drift from your lane without signaling. This system will also help correct your steering to keep you on the right path.
- Rear Cross Traffic Monitor – Safety is key, and the rear cross traffic monitor helps to protect you and your vehicle by using rear sensors to detect the flow of traffic behind your vehicle and letting you know when it’s safe to reverse.
RDX with Advance Package
The final RDX trim level is the Advance Package, which brings together the best bits of the Technology Package and AcuraWatch Plus Package alongside some goodies of its own for an astounding $42,500 MSRP* for FWD. Extras you can expect to see on this trim are:
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers – Keep your focus on the road and leave the wiper speed adjustment to this helpful rain-sensing wiper system.
- 18-inch machine finish alloy wheels – These large, shiny wheels are surely going to gain you the right kind of attention when cruising through the city streets.