Stay Connected, Safe, and Comfortable with RDX Technology
Comfort and Convenience Technology
The cornerstone of every successful vehicle is a comfortable interior that can provide passengers with a high-level convenience enhancing features. With RDX technology you can expect this category to include features such as:
- Sport Seats with Perforated Leather-Trimmed Interior – Kick back in these comfortable and sophisticated-looking seats with built-in heating and ventilation.
- Adjustable Seating – Depending on the trim, drivers can enjoy a 10-way power-adjustable seat, while front passengers enjoy an eight-way power-adjustable seat.
- Keyless Access System – This keyless access system comes with Smart Entry and push-button start, which make life easier by giving you access to your vehicle without fishing for the keys.
- 8-inch Navigation Display – On the higher level trims, drivers can experience seeing their apps, media, and navigation system broadcast on this large and easy-to-use display.
- Maintenance Minder System – With a little help from this system, you’ll never have to worry about missing a necessary maintenance that will help keep your vehicle running smoothly and efficiently.
Media and Connectivity Technology
Staying connected to your favorite people, apps, and music is now simpler than ever with the wide array of features RDX technology has made available in the media and connectivity departments. Examples of a few of these features can be found below.
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink – This feature allows drivers to make and receive phone calls without the dangers of using a cell phone while driving – keeping them connected and safe at the same time.
- Acura Premium Sound System with Seven Speakers– Hear your music and calls loud and clear with this seven-speaker sound system with additional 8-inch subwoofer.
- SMS Text Message Function – With voice-recognition technology, drivers can easily send or receive text messages while driving and never have to take their eyes off the road.
- Voice Recognition – Compatible with the navigation, audio, and climate control systems, voice-recognition technology makes controlling various settings in the vehicle simple.
- USB Audio Interface – With iPod and iPhone integration, this system provides a simple way to connect USB-compatible devices to the system’s display and speakers.
Keeping passengers and their valuables safe is the number one priority of RDX technology, which is why you can find high-tech safety features such as the following on the vehicle.
- Multi-View Rear Camera – By providing drivers with various angles to view the rear area of their vehicle, this camera provides drivers with a safer way to get into and out of tight spaces.
- Rear Cross Traffic Monitor – With the assistance of rear parking sensors, this system is able to alert you when there are objects to the sides of your vehicle that would make reversing at the present time unsafe.
- Vehicle Stability Assist – Traction control and motion adaptive steering help make sure the vehicle maintains the right amount of traction needed to keep up with the terrain or weather conditions safely.
- Daytime Running Lights – Seeing other vehicles on the road, such as bicycles, is just a bit easier with these lights that retract light from equipped vehicles to increase their visibility.
- ACE Body Structure –Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) body structure works to redistribute the impact of a collision in order to minimize damage to passengers and other involved vehicles.
Experience RDX Technology for Yourself
We can go on for days about how much we love the 2018 Acura RDX and all of the technology it is able to provide, but the best way to understand is by seeing it in person. We encourage you to visit one of our Chicagoland Acura Dealers locations to experience the RDX up close and personal or contact us online to learn more about financing options or any of our current offers.