2018 Acura MDX Colors
Finding a luxury SUV that satisfies you is easy when you shop with Acura. The 2018 Acura MDX has just arrived at dealerships across the Chicagoland area, and its interior and exterior color options are garnering plenty of praise. According to Kelley Blue Book’s review of the MDX, this one-of-a-kind SUV has “blossomed into a beauty” over the years, and once you’ve seen it in person, you won’t want to settle for any of its competitors. To help you get a sense of what you’re looking for, we’ve detailed the MDX’s colors in the space below!
MDX Color Combinations
The MDX’s baseline Standard Package is available in five different exterior colors: Crystal Black Pearl, White Diamond Pearl, Basque Red Pearl II, Modern Steel Metallic, and Lunar Silver Metallic. Those who upgrade with the Technology Package will also have access to Black Copper Pearl and Fathom Blue Pearl paint options. San Marino Red paint becomes available with the Advance Package. Your MDX interior color options will differ depending on which paint you select.
- Crystal Black Pearl: Available with an Ebony or a Parchment interior
- White Diamond Pearl: A Parchment Interior comes standard. Drivers who choose the Technology Package will also be able to choose Espresso or Ebony tones.
- Basque Red Pearl II: Available with a Parchment Interior
- Modern Steel Metallic: Available with an Ebony or a Graystone Interior
- Lunar Silver Metallic: Available with an Ebony or a Graystone Interior.
- Black Copper Pearl: Available with an Espresso or a Parchment Interior
- Fathom Blue Pearl: Available with a Graystone Interior
- San Marino Red: Available with an Ebony or a Parchment Interior
Get Behind the Wheel!
The 2018 Acura MDX’s color options should excite any driver, and there’s never been a better time to take one of our models for a test drive! Get in touch with your local Chicagoland Acura Dealer to spend some time behind the wheel of your favorite Honda today!