Acura Named Best Value Luxury SUV Brand by Vincentric
Listen up, Chicagoland drivers: Acura has recently been named a Best Value Luxury SUV Brand by Vincentric, corroborating reports that this brand—and two of its luxury vehicles in particular, the RDX and the MDX—are totally unique in the market. Explore what makes the RDX and MDX so special by reading on, and then be sure to visit one of our Chicagoland Acura Dealers locations to take one of these cars out on the road!
Vincentric’s award measures the cost of ownership using eight different factors: (1) depreciation; (2) fees; (3) financing; (4) fuel; (5) insurance; (6) maintenance; (7) opportunity costs; and (8) repairs. It then determines which brands give you the most for the least amount of money. Using this analysis, it determined that the Acura RDX and MDX were both unique in their luxury categories.
A Rundown of Each Model:
- The RDX (Standard Package) – Priced at just $35,670,* the RDX Standard Package gives drivers:
- LED Headlights – Jewel Eye LED headlights are longer-lasting and brighter than traditional headlights.
- Heated Front Seats – Heated front seats keep you warm year-round.
- Power Tailgate – Open the tailgate of the RDX using a button on your key fob next time you’re packing groceries.
- Multi-View Rear Camera –Get comprehensive images of the area behind your car.
- The MDX (Standard Package) – Priced at $44,050,* the MDX gives you
- AcuraWatch – Offering Collision Mitigation Braking, Lane Keeping Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Road Departure Warning, and more.
- Leather Interior – Beautiful leather-trimmed interior is designed to surround you with luxury.
- Connectivity – Streaming Internet radio stations, like Aha and Pandora, as well as SiriusXM Satellite Radio and a USB audio interface.
- Auto High Beams – Automatic high beams adjust the intensity and brightness of headlights in relation to approaching vehicles.
Test Drive a New Acura at Chicagoland Acura Dealers!
Best of all, you can take a new Acura out for a test drive simply by visiting one of our Chicagoland Acura Dealers. Get in touch with us using this simple online form, and be sure to explore what we have to offer when it comes to finance options and current offers. We also have some excellent lease specials. We look forward to making your acquaintance soon at Chicagoland Acura Dealers!
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license, or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge is $950 for sedans and $975 for SUVs. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor, and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.