Can the 2017 Audi Q7 Standard Features Compare to an Acura?
If you’re impressed by the 2017 Audi Q7 standard features, we have a suggestion for you: Compare the Q7 to an Acura. Rather than comparing the Q7 to a competing crossover like the 2016 Acura MDX, we’re putting it up against the vehicle that serves as many young drivers’ entry into the luxury car world: the ILX.
We put the features of the decked-out 2016 Acura ILX, complete with Technology Plus and A-SPEC packages, up against the 2017 Audi Q7 3.0T quattro Tiptronic. If you’re expecting the Audi crossover to best the Acura sedan, you probably aren’t alone, but Acura vehicles are known for defying expectations. Let’s take a look.
Before we go into the features advantages of the 2016 Acura ILX, we want to break down the pricing:
- The 2017 Audi Q7 3.0T quattro Tiptronic has a price of $54,800.
- The 2016 Acura ILX with Technology Plus and A-SPEC has a price of $34,890 (MSRP).*
That’s a pretty significant difference in price right from the start, but despite the difference, the Acura sedan has the edge over the Audi crossover in a wide range of features, including:
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Let the ILX keep an eye on the road and adjust cruising speeds based on surrounding vehicles.
- Voice-Activated Controls: Manage your media and phone calls with standard voice-activated controls, no need to take your hands from the wheel or eyes off the road.
- Navigation: The high-end ILX comes with a built-in navigation system with hard drive.
- Telematics: AcuraLink Next Generation comes on this high-end ILX model, serving as your personal concierge and syncing your phone and car in exciting new ways.
- LED Headlights: The ILX features Acura’s famous Jewel Eye LED headlights that give it one of the most distinctive front ends on the road.
These aren’t even all of the advantages that Acura has over the Audi; we just think it would be easier to go over all of the amenities with you in person, so we can show you how they work.
Visit a Chicagoland Acura Dealer Today
While the 2017 Audi Q7 standard features aren’t bad, we think it’s telling when they can’t stand up to an Acura model that is priced so much more competitively. Let us show you what Acura vehicles are capable of with a test drive; visit a Chicagoland Acura Dealer today.
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license, or a $940 destination and handling charge. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor, and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
Chicagoland Acura Dealers includes Joe Rizza Acura, Acura of Libertyville, Muller’s Woodfield Acura, McGrath Acura of Westmont, Continental Acura of Naperville, Arlington Acura in Palatine, Ed Napleton Acura, McGrath Acura of Morton Grove, Pauly Acura, McGrath Acura of Downtown Chicago, and Muller Acura of Merrillville.