What Will You Find Among the 2017 Audi Q5 Standard Features?
If you’re shopping for a premium SUV, you may wonder what you’ll find among the 2017 Audi Q5 standard features. Does the Q5 offer everything you’re looking for—or does a popular luxury crossover like the 2017 Acura RDX offer more for the money?
We’ve performed an in-depth comparison between the amenities that come standard on the Audi Q5 and the standard offerings consumers will find onboard the Acura RDX. Take a look at the results—then stop in and see us to take a test drive!
As we examined the Audi Q5 and the Acura RDX base models, it was soon clear that the RDX serves up a variety of standard amenities that do not come standard onboard the Audi Q5. The Q5 may include some of these features as optional upgrades for an added cost, but they are not offered standard for the base price—if you want them, you must pay more.
Included among the standard amenities found onboard the Acura RDX but not the Audi Q5, the RDX delivers:
- Two-driver memory settings for the vehicle’s locks, headlights, driver’s seat, and exterior mirrors (Memory settings are only an optional upgrade for the Audi Q5, and the Q5 only provides memory settings for the locks and headlights.)
- Rearview camera (only an optional upgrade onboard the Audi Q5)
- Heated front seats (only an optional upgrade onboard the Audi Q5)
- MP3 player jack (not available onboard the Audi Q5 base model)
- LED headlights (not available onboard the Audi Q5 base model)
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror (only an optional upgrade onboard the Audi Q5)
- Push-start ignition (only an optional upgrade onboard the Audi Q5)
- Variable cylinder management (not available onboard the Audi Q5)
- Remote vehicle starting system (not available onboard the Audi Q5)
- Remote-operated windows (not available onboard the Audi Q5)
Take the RDX for a Spin!
As you can see, the 2017 Acura RDX is the clear winner when it comes to standard features. If you’re ready to explore the offerings of this exceptional luxury crossover for yourself, simply head into any Chicagoland Acura Dealers location today. A member of our team will be glad to answer your questions and then get you out on the road for a test drive!