2017 Acura NSX Interior Features
From connectivity to entertainment, the 2017 Acura NSX interior features include some of the latest technologies. Features like Android Auto and Apple CarPlay work to deliver a seamless driver / car connection, bringing familiar apps and controls to in-vehicle infotainment.
- Display Audio Touchscreen: Manage vehicle settings and cue up your favorite albums with just a few taps on the 7-inch Display Audio touchscreen. Android Auto and Apple CarPlay bring your favorite smartphone apps right to the dash, too.
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink: Sync up a smartphone or other device wirelessly for streaming audio and making hands-free calls. No cord means one less thing to clutter your cabin and distract from the NSX design.
- AcuraLink Next Generation Telematics: Bridge the gap between smartphone and car with AcuraLink telematics, turning a smartphone into a touchscreen remote for your vehicle and bringing apps and streaming services right to the cabin.
- Satellite-Linked Navigation: Ensure you’re always on the right path with Acura’s standard satellite-linked navigation system, offering turn-by-turn directions, points of interest, and traffic re-routing.
- Premium Audio: Grammy Award winner Elliot Scheiner engineered a premium audio system for Acura, and it’s available on the NSX, bringing studio-quality sound to a vehicle that is capable of hitting nearly 200 mph. A 580-watt amplifier and nine speakers deliver a driving soundtrack fit for a music producer.
- Thin Film Transistor Displays: The tachometer and digital speedometer of the 2017 Acura NSX are crafted from the latest display technologies, using thin film transistors for a crystal-clear design rather than the old digital clock–style look of competing displays.
It’s important to be comfortable behind the wheel when executing tight turns or trying to beat your last lap time, and everything from the seat design and materials to the interior lighting is here to make you feel like you belong behind the wheel of the NSX.
- Seat Materials: The elements of the NSX seat were selected for their ability to provide maximum comfort and respond ideally to high-performance driving situations. Aggressively shaped bolsters wrapped in leather allow easy ingress and egress while the Alcantara leather in the center offers improved grip for reduced movement when the vehicle is in motion.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: The NSX adjusts climate settings for you and your passenger, ensuring everyone is comfortable in the cabin. Just set your preferred temperature and let the automatic climate control system take care of the rest.
- Interior Acoustics: The interior has been designed to optimize the sound of the engine without drowning out your driving soundtrack, ensuring you can hear every note when in Track Mode and know just how to respond to your engine.
- LED Interior Ambient Lighting: Feel at home in the NSX cabin with the LED interior ambient lighting, giving the cockpit a cool glow and a technologically advanced feel.
No element of the 2017 Acura NSX interior features is without its sense of design, with everything from the wheel grip to the feel of the pedals having been tested and engineered.
- Functional Minimalism: Minimalism is at the core of the NSX design, ensuring that every element of the vehicle has a purpose and that its purpose is as streamlined and multi-faceted as possible. Spacious yet minimal, the cabin allows the driver to focus on what matters most: the road.
- Visibility: Staying connected to the road demands a sweeping visibility, and that’s been a priority for the NSX since its last generation. Ultra-slim pillars shaped with a unique fabrication process maximize visibility without surrendering strength and support. A frameless rearview mirror, uniquely shaped steering wheel, and low meter visor all help to improve your visibility.
- Hands-on Control: The steering wheel of the NSX has been painstakingly engineered to feel personalized to the driver, responding to their every move whether at low or high speeds. The oblong shape allows for more legroom and an unobstructed view over the dash, and finger holds are sculpted right into the leather-wrapped wheel so your hands feel right at home.
- Communicative Feedback: Your connection with the NSX plays out in real time, and it has been designed to deliver feedback through the engine noise, steering response, and pedal feel to make driving feel truly intuitive.