2016 Lexus IS 200t Price vs. 2017 Acura ILX
The 2016 Lexus IS 200t price might seem like a selling point for the entry-level luxury sedan, but Chicagoland drivers have another option: the 2017 Acura ILX. The ILX is the most recent entry-level luxury sedan in the Acura lineup, and it delivers on Acura’s commitment to affordability and luxury. Before we get into the differences between each sedan, let’s start with why you’re here: the price.
- The 2016 Lexus IS 200t price might look affordable as part of the Lexus lineup at $37,325 (MSRP).
- The 2017 Acura ILX, however, is priced at only $27,990 (MSRP),* and it offers a wide range of features that give it an edge over the Lexus.
Features of the ILX
Despite the significant difference in price, the 2017 Acura ILX has features that require upgrades on the 2016 Lexus IS 200t. Each of these amenities is standard on the ILX, but you won’t find it on the Lexus until you upgrade:
- Multi-angle Rearview Camera: Back up with confidence in the Acura with the standard rearview camera system.
- Heated Front Seating: Weather those Chicago winters with ease knowing your seats will be warm even in January.
- Noise Cancellation: Enjoy a serene ride behind the wheel of the ILX with noise and sound cancelling features.
Drivers who were looking at the 2016 Lexus IS 200t price and thinking it had something special to offer, we hope it’s clear that the ILX gives you a more expansive list of features and significant savings. Take a closer look at how these cars compare in our 2016 Lexus IS 200t review.
Schedule Your Test Drive
The difference in price between the Lexus and the Acura sedans seems staggering, and drivers looking to upgrade their sedan for advanced connectivity, safety, or luxury features can add on packages to the ILX that give it even more advantages over its competitor while remaining well below the 2016 Lexus IS 200t price.
Visit a Chicagoland Acura Dealer near you today to get behind the wheel of the ILX and see firsthand that it has so much more to offer than an affordable price.
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license, or a $940 destination and handling charge. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor, and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.