Is the 2016 Lexus CT Price Worth It?
While the Lexus CT might seem like a good buy for an entry-level luxury sedan, you end up paying quite a bit for it, especially compared to other cars in the segment. The 2016 Acura ILX is a notable example. Take a look at the comparison below that focuses on pricing and value.
Take a look at the pricing details to understand just how much more the Lexus CT costs than the Acura ILX:
- The Lexus CT starts at $31,250 in the base model. The only available trim level, the F SPORT model, starts at $32,980 MSRP.
- The Acura ILX is priced at $27,900 MSRP.* There are six trim levels to choose from.
It’s also worth noting a few key differences between these two cars:
- Performance: While the Acura ILX costs considerably less than the Lexus CT, the Acura offers 208 hp, while the Lexus only offers 134 hp total. It takes the ILX 10.5 seconds to get up to 60 mph from stop, while the ILX takes only 6.7 seconds. The Acura not only saves you money—it saves you time.
- Features: Standard features on the ILX include power moonroof, rearview camera, speed-sensing wipers, heated front seats, LED headlights, and a radio theft-deterrent system. None of those come in the base CT.
- Space: The Acura gives you more space for less money, with more overall passenger volume, more front and rear legroom, and more front and rear shoulder room.
The Acura clearly offers more value for a lower price.
Find the ILX at Your Chicagoland Acura Dealer
Ready for a test drive? Contact your local Chicagoland Acura Dealer today to take the 2016 Acura ILX out on the open road.
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license, or a $940 destination and handling charge. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor, and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.