Does the 2016 Infiniti Q70 Price Buy Everything You Want in a Luxury Vehicle?
Drivers in the market for a luxury automobile may wonder what they’ll get for the 2016 Infiniti Q70 price and if the Q70 offers the high-end amenities they’re looking for. Or does a competitor, like the 2016 Acura RDX, offer more at a better value?
The RDX models are priced thousands less than the Q70 models. The RDX lineup comprises the following trim levels and prices:
- RDX: MSRP $35,370*
- RDX with AcuraWatch Plus: MSRP $36,670*
- RDX with Technology Package: MSRP $39,070*
- RDX with Technology and AcuraWatch Plus Packages: MSRP $40,370*
- RDX with Advance Package: MSRP $42,020*
- RDX AWD: MSRP $36,870*
- RDX AWD with AcuraWatch Plus: MSRP $38,170*
- RDX with Technology Package: MSRP $40,570*
- RDX AWD with Technology and AcuraWatch Plus Packages: MSRP $41,870*
- RDX AWD with Advance Package: MSRP $43,520*
The Q70 trim levels and prices are as follows:
- Q70 3.7: MSRP begins at $49,850
- Q70 3.7 AWD: MSRP begins at $52,000
- Q70 5.6: MSRP begins at $62,850
- Q70 5.6 AWD: MSRP begins at $65,350
Drivers will get many of the same amenities—and even more—in the RDX and for thousands of dollars less than in the Q70.
The RDX and Q70 base models share many standard features in common, such as:
- Automatic climate control
- Two-driver memory settings
- Power moonroof
- Steering wheel–mounted controls
- Universal remote control garage door opener
- Tilt and telescopic steering column
- Power liftgate
- Rearview camera
- Outside temperature gauge
- Heated, power-adjustable front seats with adjustable lumbar support
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Satellite radio
- Remote keyless access system
- Multi-function remote
- Push-button start ignition
The RDX further offers standard amenities that are not offered in the Q70, including speed-sensing interval windshield wipers and rear windshield wiper, an MP3 player jack, tinted privacy glass, paddle shifters (they’re offered only as an optional upgrade in the Q70 base model), and a radio theft-deterrent system.
Try It Out in Person
Check out the feature-rich 2016 Acura RDX up-close and in person at any Chicagoland Acura Dealers location. Stop by or contact any of our affiliated dealerships to take the RDX out for a test drive.
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license, or a $940 destination and handling charge. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor, and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.