Compare the 2016 Audi Q6 Standard Features to the 2016 Acura RLX
When it comes to full-size luxury sedans, drivers expect them to be decked out in the latest amenities. Chicagoland drivers who aren’t too impressed by the 2016 Audi Q6 standard features should take a look at the 2016 Acura RLX. For the 2016 model year, Acura includes their Technology Package as standard, giving this sedan quite the edge over the Q6.
Read on to see just how different two luxury sedans can be.
The RLX Leaves the Q6 in the Dust
You might expect luxury sedans to be created equal, or at least to have similar levels of equipment, but the RLX simply leaves the Q6 feeling outdated. Each of these features comes standard on the 2016 RLX but requires an upgrade or is completely unavailable on the Q6:
- Adaptive cruise control: Let the RLX adjust the cruise to match the speed of surrounding cars.
- Multi-angle rearview camera: Enjoy three views around the rear of the RLX before backing up.
- Navigation with built-in hard drive: Enjoy convenient directions and never get lost.
- AcuraLink telematics: Stay connected to your RLX with your smartphone, receiving necessary notifications and using it as a smart key fob.
- Active noise/sound cancellation: Enjoy your soundtrack or the silence of the drive with cancellation for road and engine noise.
- Jewel Eye LED headlights: These Acura headlights not only give the RLX a distinct look, they provide a brighter, whiter light for night driving.
The 2016 Acura RLX also has a 3.5L V6 engine under the hood, delivering that high-power experience most drivers expect from a luxury sedan with 310 hp. The Q6 has a turbocharged 4-cylinder that only manages 252 hp.
On top of all of these advantages over the 2016 Audi Q6 standard features, Acura has the edge on warranty coverage as well, with a 72-month/70,000-mile powertrain warranty to the Audi’s 48-month/50,000-mile warranty.
Test Drive an RLX
The 2016 Acura RLX is available now at a Chicagoland Acura Dealer near you, and we want you to see what the definition of a true luxury sedan is. Let us put you behind the wheel of an RLX for a test drive.
Chicagoland Acura Dealers includes Joe Rizza Acura, Acura of Libertyville, Muller’s Woodfield Acura, McGrath Acura of Westmont, Continental Acura of Naperville, Arlington Acura in Palatine, Ed Napleton Acura, McGrath Acura of Morton Grove, Pauly Acura, McGrath Acura of Downtown Chicago, and Muller Acura of Merrillville.