Find the Amenities You Want Among the 2016 Acura RLX Standard Features
Are you in the market for a luxury sedan that is loaded with premium amenities? We invite you to explore the 2016 Acura RLX standard features. Among them, drivers will find a host of high-end offerings—delivered at a price that will impress.
Keep reading, and we’ll explore how the standard features in the RLX compare to the amenities found among some of its top competitors. Prepare to be wowed.
When it comes to technologically advanced features, the RLX offers various amenities not found onboard top rivals like the 2016 Audi A6, the 2016 BMW 5 Series 528i, the 2016 Lexus GS 350, and the 2016 Mercedes-Benz E350.
For instance, an advanced accident avoidance system comes standard in the RLX base model but is only available as an optional upgrade for an extra cost in the BMW 5 Series and the Lexus GS 350.
Adaptive cruise control with low-speed follow also comes standard in the RLX base model, gauging the distance between the RLX and other vehicles and adjusting accordingly to maintain a safe following distance. Adaptive cruise control is only offered as an extra-cost, optional upgrade in the Audi A6, BMW 5 Series 528i, Lexus GS 350, and Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 base models.
For the base price, the RLX further features a standard multi-view rear camera, which only comes as an optional upgrade in the Audi A6, BMW 5 Series 528i, and Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350.
The RLX base trim also provides a standard 15GB hard drive, while the Audi A6 and Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 base models each only offers a 10GB hard drive and only as an optional upgrade, and the Lexus GS 350 base trim does not have a hard drive at all.
A telematics system further comes standard in the RLX base model but is only offered as an optional upgrade in the Audi A6 base trim, and satellite radio is another RLX standard amenity that the BMW 5 Series 528i and Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 base models only offer as optional upgrades.
For the base cost, the RLX further delivers various convenience- and comfort-enhancing features that are not found in the base models of these rival vehicles, including:
- Navigation system with voice-activation and real-time traffic (only an optional upgrade in the A6 and the E-Class E350)
- Rear-seat climate control (only optional in the GS 350 and not available in the E-Class E350)
- Adjustable power lumbar support for the front seats (only an optional upgrade in the GS 350)
- Leather seats (only an optional upgrade in the 5 Series 528i and E-Class E350)
- Heated front seats (only an optional upgrade in the 5 Series 528i and E-Class E350)
- Noise cancellation features (not available in the A6, 5 Series 528i, GS 350, or E-Class E350)
- Speed-sensing windshield wipers (not available in the E-Class E350)
- Push-start ignition (only an optional upgrade in the E-Class E350)
Time to Get Behind the Wheel
Consumers can try out the 2016 Acura RLX for themselves at any Chicagoland Acura Dealers location.
Stop by any of our affiliated locations or contact us today to learn more about the Acura RLX and to take this luxury sedan for an unforgettable test drive.