The Differences Between 2016 Acura MDX Trims
The 2016 Acura MDX trims offer something for nearly any Chicagoland drivers, making it one of the most prevalent and beloved crossover options in the city and the suburbs. In addition to the standard MDX configuration, there are a total of seven different package options that let you mix and match the features you need, and that’s before we factor in Acura’s available Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive.
First, a look at the standard 2016 Acura MDX, which includes the following amenities:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink for phone and audio
- 9-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters
- Sport seating with leather-trimmed upholstery
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- Acura premium 8-speaker stereo system
- Multi-angle rearview camera (with dynamic guidelines)
From there, you can add on the following package upgrades:
- AcuraWatch Plus with collision mitigation braking, road departure mitigation, autonomous emergency braking, lane keeping assistance, lane departure warning, and forward collision warning.
- Technology Package with satellite-linked navigation, Acura/ELS Studio 10-speaker stereo system, AcuraLink Next Generation telematics, 19-inch alloy wheels, blind-spot information display, and a rear cross-traffic alert system.
- Entertainment Package with 9-inch HD VGA screen and a rear DVD entertainment system, an 11-speaker ELS stereo system, heated second-row seating, and more. If you also add on the Advance Package, you’ll receive 16.2-inch screen upgrade with HDMI input.
- Advance Package comes standard with AcuraWatch Plus and the Technology Package, adding idle stop to the engine, upgrading the interior to Milano leather with heated and ventilated seating, adding on roof rails, upgrading to exclusive 19-inch tires, and parking sensors (front and rear).
You can enjoy an MDX with both Technology and AcuraWatch Plus; with Technology and Entertainment; with Technology, Entertainment, and AcuraWatch Plus; or with Advance and Entertainment packages. With all of these options, it’s easy to see why so many drivers choose the MDX.
Find Your MDX Today
Looking at the 2016 Acura MDX trims and their features is a good place to start when shopping for a luxury crossover, but in the end, you really need to get behind the wheel and see it for yourself. Visit a Chicagoland Acura Dealer near you to take a test drive of one of these new MDX models today.