Compare the 2015 Lexus ES 350 Price to the 2015 Acura TLX
When shopping for a new luxury sedan in the Chicagoland area, we know you have quite a few choices, and we want you to see how the 2015 Lexus ES 350 price and features compare to one of its top competitors, the 2015 Acura TLX. New for the 2015 model year, the TLX replaced the outgoing TL and TSX luxury sedans, and it has had little trouble taking on competing luxury sedans despite its low pricing.
Drive Greater Luxury at a Lower Price
The 2015 Acura TLX is one of the most affordable sport sedans on the market, offering significant savings over competitors like the Lexus ES 350:
- The 2015 Acura TLX has a price of $31,445 (MSRP)* and earns an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 35 mpg on the highway** for long-term savings.
- The 2015 Lexus ES 350 price is thousands of dollars higher at $37,700, and when it comes to fuel efficiency, it only manages 31 highway mpg.
You might expect the Lexus to feature greater amenities than the Acura with such a substantial price difference, yet that couldn’t be further from the truth. You can find features like these as standard on the Acura TLX:
- Driver-side memory adjustments for seat and mirrors
- Speed-sensing interval wipers
- Heated front seating
- Noise/sound cancellation
- Jewel Eye LED headlights
- Steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
These features have one other thing in common: they either require an upgrade or are completely unavailable for drivers of the Lexus ES 350. The only real advantage of the Lexus ES 350 is its standard V6 engine, but the TLX has a V6 available as well – it’s more powerful and more efficient:
- 2015 Acura TLX V6 models are rated at 290 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque, earning an EPA-estimated 34 highway mpg.**
- The ES 350’s V6 only offers 268 hp and 248 lb-ft of torque.
Test Drive a TLX
While a sport sedan like the 2015 Acura TLX can be described, it is best for it to be experienced. Visit a Chicagoland Acura Dealer near you today and let us put you in the driver’s seat of the new TLX. You can see for yourself all of the advantages it has beyond being more affordable than the 2015 Lexus ES 350 price.