2015 Infiniti QX70 Price vs 2016 Acura RDX Price
Many Chicago drivers might look at the 2015 Infiniti QX70 price of $45,850 (MSRP) and assume that’s par for the course for luxury vehicles. But what would you say if we told you that you could enjoy the benefits of a luxury crossover at a much lower price, in a vehicle that actually has a leg up on the QX70? Well, the 2016 Acura RDX is available now at a Chicagoland Acura Dealer near you, and it has a base price of just $35,270 (MSRP).*
That’s just the first of the many advantages of the RDX.
The Benefits of Investing in an Acura
It would seem logical for the 2015 Infiniti QX70 price to mean superior features, fuel economy, or investment potential, yet that doesn’t seem to be the case. Each 2016 Acura RDX includes amenities like these that you won’t find on the Infiniti QX70 base:
- Daytime running lights
- Jewel Eye LED headlights
- Driver-side memory settings
While both of the engines are competitive when it comes to power, Acura has the edge on fuel economy:
- The 2015 Infiniti QX70 base earns just 24 highway and 17 city mpg for 19 mpg combined.
- The 2016 Acura RDX FWD’s V6 engine offers new levels of fuel efficiency with an EPA-estimated 29 highway and 20 city mpg for 23 mpg combined.**
These advantages help give the RDX superior long-term potential as well, which you can see in these ALG residual value estimates for both vehicles:
- The 2015 Infiniti QX70 has an ALG residual value of 45% at 36 months and 31% at 60 months.
- The 2016 Acura RDX FWD has an ALG residual value of 56% at 36 months and 40% at 60 months.
To recap: the RDX has a lower purchase price, features unavailable on the Infiniti, a higher fuel economy, and a higher residual value.
Test Drive an RDX Today
It looks like the RDX’s advantages make it a smarter choice for our Chicagoland drivers, but we want to know what you think. And the only way we can really know how you feel about the 2016 Acura RDX, including whether it’s a better deal than the 2016 Infiniti QX70 price, is for you to visit a Chicagoland Acura Dealer and take a test drive.