Exploring Sport Sedans: the 2015 Infiniti Q50 Standard Features
The 2015 Infiniti Q50 standard features surely help to set it apart from typical, non-luxury sedans. Chicago drivers have an affinity for luxury brands, however, and should really see how the Q50 compares to another sport sedan like the 2015 Acura TLX before making any kind of decision. New to the luxury world, the TLX replaces both the outgoing TSX and TL models, and it has no trouble doing the jobs of both.
Compare the Features
Luxury sedans should be loaded with features, and while the 2015 Infiniti Q50 standard features aren’t unimpressive, they don’t quite match up to what the TLX has to offer. On every 2015 Acura TLX, you can find the following features, each of which is either unavailable on the Q50 or require a substantial upgrade:
- Driver-side memory settings for headlights, mirrors, climate, and seating
- One-touch power moonroof
- Universal garage door opener
- Heated front seating
- Noise/sound cancellation
- Remote perimeter lighting
- Steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
Acura also gives drivers their choice of the standard 2.4L four-cylinder engine or a powerful V6; the Infiniti only has a V6 engine available.
As if the TLX’s superior features weren’t enough, you can enjoy Acura’s sport sedan at a much lower price as well:
- The 2015 Acura TLX 8-Spd DCT is priced at only $31,445 (MSRP),* earning an EPA-estimated 35 highway and 24 city mpg for 28 mpg combined. **
- The 2015 Infiniti Q50, on the other hand, is priced at $37,150 (MSRP) and has 30 highway and 20 city mpg, leading to 23 mpg combined.
We’re not sure where the increased price of the Q50 comes from – perhaps it’s the engine – but it certainly makes the features advantage of the TLX all the more impressive.
Test Drive the TLX
The 2015 Acura TLX is the most recent addition to the Acura lineup, and we think you deserve to see it in action. Visit a Chicagoland Acura Dealer near you today for a test drive of the new TLX – and don’t forget, if you want a version with more power, this Acura is also available with a 3.5L V6 engine that is still remarkably fuel efficient.