Compare the 2015 Audi Q7 Features to the 2016 Acura MDX
2015 Audi Q7 features deliver what Chicagoland drivers want? Let’s compare the Audi crossover to the brand new 2016 Acura MDX to find out which one has the better selection of standard features for our drivers.
Acura Delivers Luxury and Affordability
While there are many similarities across most luxury crossover vehicles, there are also quite a few models that require drivers to upgrade for features that many expect to come standard.
To give you an idea of the kind of advantages Acura offers drivers, you can find all of the following amenities on the MDX without any upgrades – they are either unavailable or need a package upgrade on the Audi:
- Driver-side seat and mirror memory settings remember where you like your seat and let you quickly adjust after someone else has driven the MDX.
- A one-touch power moonroof lets you enjoy the fresh air and sunshine while out and about.
- Voice activated technology controls put you in control of entertainment and phone calls without taking your hands from the wheel.
- A rearview camera system offers a clear view behind the MDX before backing up.
- AcuraLink telematics keep you connected to your car via smartphone and serve as a concierge service.
- Jewel Eye LED headlights provide a bright path ahead and give your MDX a look that is distinctly Acura.
Not only can you find all of these advantages on the MDX, it also is more affordably priced. The 2016 Acura MDX has a price of $42,865 (MSRP)* while the Audi Q7 is priced at $53,400. The MDX offers superior peace of mind, too, with a 72-month/70,000-mile powertrain warranty; the Audi only has a 48-month/50,000-mile powertrain warranty.
We’re not quite sure what accounts for the significant price difference between these two luxury SUVs, but if you’re looking for a sleek and elegant luxury crossover in the Chicagoland area, we think the MDX has made itself clear as the better choice.
Test Drive the MDX
Let us show you the 2016 Acura MDX in person so that you can see how much more it offers than the 2015 Audi Q7 features. Visit a Chicagoland Acura Dealer today for a test drive.