Choose Your 2015 Acura TLX Accessories
With two different engine options and a variety of package upgrades, it’s easy to think that the TLX can fit all of your needs from the start, but if you want to add a more personal touch to your new sport sedan, the available 2015 Acura TLX accessories should do the trick.
The interior 2015 Acura TLX accessories range from the stylish to the practical:
- Woodgrain-look steering wheel: The TLX combines equal parts luxury and sport into one impressive sedan, but if you’re looking to edge a bit closer to the traditional luxury styling, the available woodgrain-look steering wheel should add just a touch of class.
- All-season floor mats: If you have lived in or around Chicago for just one winter, you know how badly the slush and salt can damage the interior of a car. All-season floor mats help keep your TLX pristine
- Illuminated door sill trim: LED lights give your sill a soft glow while the aluminum trim helps prevent scrapes and scuffs.
The exterior 2015 Acura TLX accessories give you unique ways to personalize the style of your new sedan as well as some protective covering options:
- Crome door trim: Give your TLX a stylish accent and an even more upscale look with the available chrome door trim running along the bottom of your doors; it’s particularly striking on black TLX models.
- Spoilers: In addition to an available body-color decklid spoiler, the TLX can be had with front, side, and rear underbody spoilers to accentuate its sporty and aggressive design.
- Car cover: Reduce exposure to the elements with a car cover designed to fit right over your TLX. Its breathable and weather resistant design helps keep your TLX in top shape.
Test Drive a TLX Today
Whether you are already a TLX owner or are looking for your next luxury car, we think that it’s clear Acura gives you a wide range of options when it comes to personalizing your TLX. If you haven’t had the pleasure of driving one, we invite you to visit a Chicagoland Acura Dealer near you to take a test drive of a new 2015 Acura TLX.